SUN WOOD products are universally applicable, easy to use and sustainable! Compared to original reclaimed wood or precious wood, our products offer a number of advantages:
Local wood from sustainable forestry
To us, protecting precious woods and using wood consciously is second nature. That’s why we only use wood from our country as the basis for our products to show support for ecological, economic and socially sustainable forestry with the PEFC certificate.
Pest- and pollutant-free
Unlike their originals, SUN WOOD products are pesticide-, wood worm- and pollutant-free.
Manual labor goes into each and every one of our products so they’re truly one of a kind! Before we apply the desired SUN WOOD decor, the surface is brushed and/or chopped by hand.
Large formats—permanent availability
Thanks to our innovative printing and surface technology, we’re able to refine all types and formats of substrates using the SUN WOOD process! This includes wood panels and tabletops plus a myriad of boards, veneers, beams or even doors. Wooden beams up to 15m in length, 6 x 2 m panels or customizable formats are all possible.
- Panel formats up to 6 x 2 meters
- Available on over 15 substrates
- Noticeable natural surface feel
- Available in over 100 breathtaking wood decors
- Certified fire protection panels and sauna panels available
- International dealer network
- Available in small and large quantities
- Sample shipping
- Matching ABS & veneer edges
- Customizable & commissioned work
- Makes static planning possible
- Fast and affordable shipping
- Can be permanently reordered in the same design and quality